|Sr. No.||Project Name||Client||Job Description||CSMS Fee|
|1||Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design of Irrigation / Drainage system for Gambella Alwero Rice Project in Peoples National Regional State of Gambela, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc -Ethiopia|| • Topographic survey of 13,000 hectare of command area.
• Bathymetric survey of Alwero dam reservoir.
• Strip survey of 21km long main canal.
• Quantity and capacity computation of reservoir
• Quantity and volumetric computation of canal.
|1.216 Million USD|
|2||Assistance in Award of Contracts, Preparation of Construction Drawings and Support during Construction of Irrigation/Drainage System, in Gambella, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc -Ethiopia|| • Preparation of Construction Drawings.
• Support during Construction of Irrigation/Drainage System.
• Verification of Survey Control Points, Setting out of Roads and Channels alignment by using Dual Frequency GPS.
|0.828 Million USD|
|3||Alwero River Flood Plain Survey for Design of Flood Protection Works of Gambella-Alwero Rice Project in federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc -Ethiopia|| • Establishment of control network with dual frequency GPS.
• Cross sections of River Flood Plain over 60km river reach.
|0.332 Million USD|
|4||Identification and Survey of Natural Depressions for Rain Water Storage along Indus River in Sindh Province for Irrigation (Pakistan)||G3 Engineering Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.|| • Identification of depressions/lakes using satellite image, GT-Sheets and Stereo data.
• Sounding of Lakes.
• Topographic Survey
• GCP’s collection.
• Dem generation showing topography along Indus River.
|10.00 Million Rs.|
|5||Topographic survey of Balloki Barrage and Lower Bari Doab Canal System (Pakistan)||LBDC Consultants||• Supply of ETS, Auto Levels and GPS equipment of rental basis, for survey of irrigation channels in LBDC system and Balloki Barrage.||10.00 Million Rs.|
|6||Topographic survey of Irrigation Channels falling under Nara Canal Command area WSIP-1 Project (Pakistan)||MMP Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.||• Topographic/ Bathymetric survey, quantity survey and cut/fill volume computation of 248 Km long Lower Nara Canal, Mithro Canal, Khipro Canal Package-I||5.20 Million Rs.|
|7||Topographic & Hydrographic Survey, Remodeling Of SBM Link & Enhancing Capacity Of Mailsi Siphon||ACE~EGC~Barqaab~ECSP Joint Venture|| • Installation of permanent BMs on existing canal structures along canal alignment.
• Establishment of horizontal with Trimble 5800 DGPS. “XY” coordinates in Survey of Pakistan map projection system
• BM leveling and check leveling with Leica NA-2 or equivalent auto levels based on Irrigation Department Bench Mark.
• Cross sections survey of the wet and dry part of Canal at 250ft interval up to ROW limit and 50ft beyond.
• Topographic/ bathymetric survey of Mailsi Syphon (specified area)
• Preparation of plan & profile drawings at 1:500 scale with 1ft interval. The longitudinal section will be along the center line of the canal.
|4.97 Million Rs.|
|8|| Installation of Monuments at Boundary corners on 1100 MW
KOHALA HYDROPOWER PROJECT
|Kohala Hydro Company (Pvt.) Limited||• Layout of corners (Quantity 360) and at about 200m interval of various structures and reservoir periphery including installation of monuments, as per required for Kohala Hydropower Project including area of (Powerhouse, Construction land, Agar Valley land, Dam site land, Dam site construction land & Reservoir Inundation area)||2.26 Million Rs.|
|9||Topographic Survey of River Jhelum at Rasul Barrage for Model Study||Gulf Consulting Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd|| • Establishment Of Survey Control Stations With DGPS
• Establishment of Survey Control Points
• Cross-sections of River Jhelum
• Establishment of horizontal & vertical control point. Etc
• Topographic Survey of 25,000 Sq. Acres Area.
|1.80 Million Rs.|
|10||Survey of Indus River Bridge (Pakistan)||A.A. Quality Builders (Pvt.) Ltd. Karachi||• Cross Section Survey of Indus River by using Trimble GPS-Echo Sounder combination.||1.50 Million Rs.|
|11||Bathymetric Survey of Neelum River Azad Kashmir||NESPAK (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore||• 82 No. River cross sections in northern part of Azad Kashmir||1.47 Million Rs.|
|12||Topographic Survey of Asrit-Kedam Hydropower Project (Pakistan)||NESPAK (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore||• Topographic Survey of Asrit-Kedam Hydropower Project on Swat River, at various scales||1.36 Million Rs.|
|13||840 MW Suki-Kinari Hydropower Project (Pakistan)||S K HYDRO (Pvt.) Ltd.|| • Topographic & Bathymetric Survey of Dam Site Area, Tunnel Outlet Area & Powerhouse Colony Area.
• Cross Section Survey of Kunhar River no 14
|1.35 Million Rs.|
|14||Surveying work of Digital Topographic Map at Pakistan Basha Dam Project||Changjiang Spatial Information Technology Engineering Co., Ltd (China)||• Establishment of Image control point on Basha Dam Site with Trimble 5800 DGPS. “XY” coordinates in Survey of Pakistan map projection system||0.80 Million Rs.|
|15||Surveying work of Digital Topographic Map at Indus River Project Section of Pakistan||Changjiang Spatial Information Technology Engineering Co., Ltd (China)||• Establishment of Image control point on the bank of Indus river with Trimble 5800 DGPS. “XY” coordinates in Survey of Pakistan map projection system||0.80 Million Rs.|
|16||Munda Dam Hydro Power Project, Khyber Pukhtunkhawa||WAPDA (P&I)||• Cross Sectional Survey of Swat River for Munda Dam||0.70 Million Rs.|
|17||14MW Nalter-V Hydel Power Project||Associated Consulting Engineers (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore||• Topographic Survey of Nalter-V Hydropower Project at various scales||0.65 Million Rs.|
|18||Topographic Survey of Remaining Area associated with Ata Abad Lake, Gilgit||NESPAK (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore||• Providing Surveying Services for Topographic Survey of Remaining Area associated with Ata Abad Lake||0.13 Million Rs.|
|19||Topographic Survey of River Ravi From Syphon to Shahdara Bridge, Punjab Province for Irrigation (Pakistan)||G3 Engineering Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.|| • Installation of permanent BMs on structures.
• Establishment of horizontal & Vertical Control with Trimble 5800 DGPS. “XY” coordinates in Survey of Pakistan map projection system
• Longitudinal profile survey
• River Cross sections survey.
• Topographic/ bathymetric survey of Ravi River project area (specified area)
• Preparation of plan & profile drawings
|8.17 Million Rs.|