Quantity Survey Projects
|Sr. No.||Project Name||Client||Job Description||CSMS Fee|
|1||Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design of Irrigation / Drainage system for Gambella Alwero Rice Project in Peoples National Regional State of Gambela, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc - Ethiopia|| • Topographic survey of 13,000 hectare of command area.
• Bathymetric survey of Alwero dam reservoir.
• Strip survey of 21km long main canal.
• Quantity and capacity computation of reservoir
• Quantity and volumetric computation of canal.
|1.216 Million USD|
|2||Topographic Survey Of 1100 Tobas In Cholistan Area Of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar And Rahimyar Khan Districts||Cholistan Development Authority (CDA)|| • Establishment of Local Assumed Datum
• Survey of 1100 Tobas, and computation of earth work quantities involved in desiltation to desired depth
• Establishment of Survey Control Network
• The elevation system based on one datum, preferably on Survey of Pakistan datum.
• Topographic survey of each Toba up to natural ground outside each Toba. Basic contour interval shall be 0.5m.
• The basic surveying precision and the topographic map graphics shall satisfy the international practice of survey, and graphic identifications shall be available.
• GIS application shall be developed which will be used to manage, visualize and export the survey data in different formats and to generate reports contour maps and area/ volume curve diagrams.
• Natural and man-made physical features, within 30m of the Toba periphery shall be identified and marked out.
• The Control Points (Concrete Markers) identified shall be transferred to the Client at site and record in written shall be available.
|11.00 Million Rs.|
|3||Topographic/ Bathymetric Survey of LBOD Drains (Pakistan)||The Louis Berger Group, Inc|| • 20 Cross-Sections along LBOD Spinal Drain, KPOD and DPOD
• 30 Cross Sections along Main, Branch and Sub Drains
• 30 Cross Sections of Structures on LBOD System.
• Topographic Survey Of Spinal, Main Branch & Sub Drains 290 Kms
• Quantity survey and calculation of LBOD spinal drain and branches
|3.04 Million Rs.|