Canals & Drains Projects
|Sr. No.||Project Name||Client||Job Description||CSMS Fee|
|1||Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design of Irrigation / Drainage system for Gambella Alwero Rice Project in Peoples National Regional State of Gambela, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc - Ethiopia|| • Topographic survey of 13,000 hectare of command area.
• Bathymetric survey of 13,500 hectare area dam reservoir.
• Strip survey of 21km long existing main canal.
• Quantity and capacity computation of reservoir
• Quantity and volumetric computation of canal.
|1.216 Million USD|
|2||Assistance in Award of Contracts, Preparation of Construction Drawings and Support during Construction of Irrigation/Drainage System, in Gambella, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc - Ethiopia|| • Preparation of Construction Drawings.
• Support during Construction of Irrigation/Drainage System.
• Verification of Survey Control Points, Setting out of Roads and Channels alignment by using Dual Frequency GPS.
|0.828 Million USD|
|3||Alwero River Flood Plain Survey for Design of Flood Protection Works of Gambella-Alwero Rice Project in federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||Saudi Star Plc - Ethiopia|| • Establishment of control network with dual frequency GPS.
• Cross sections of River Flood Plain over 60km river reach.
|0.332 Million USD|
|4||Lining of Distributaries and Minors in Sindh Province i/c GIS Development (Pakistan)||Irrigation & Power Deptt. Govt. of Sindh||Topographic survey of 3355 miles long, 560 No. existing Irrigation Minors and Distributaries and Cut/Fill volume computation nad quantity survey.||62.75 Million Rs.|
|5||Topographic survey of Balloki Barrage and Lower Bari Doab Canal System (Pakistan)||LBDC Consultants||Supply of ETS, Auto Levels and GPS equipment of rental basis, for survey of irrigation channels in LBDC system and Balloki Barrage.||10 Million Rs.|
|6||Topographic survey of Irrigation Channels falling under Nara Canal Command area WSIP-1 Project (Pakistan)||MMP (Pvt.) Ltd. - Pakistan||Topographic/ Bathymetric survey, quantity survey and cut/fill volume computation of 248 Km long Lower Nara Canal, Mithro Canal, Khipro Canal Package-I||5.2 Million Rs.|
|7||Topographic & Hydrographic Survey, Remodeling Of SBM Link & Enhancing Capacity Of Mailsi Siphon||ACE~EGC~Barqaab~ECSP Joint Venture|| • Installation of permanent BMs on existing canal structures along canal alignment.
• Establishment of horizontal with Trimble 5800 DGPS. “XY” coordinates in Survey of Pakistan map projection system
• BM leveling and check leveling with Leica NA-2 or equivalent auto levels based on Irrigation Department Bench Mark.
• Cross sections survey of the wet and dry part of Canal at 250ft interval up to ROW limit and 50ft beyond.
• Topographic/ bathymetric survey of Mailsi Syphon (specified area)
• Preparation of plan & profile drawings at 1:500 scale with 1ft interval. The longitudinal section will be along the center line of the canal.
|4.97 Million Rs.|
|8||Infrastructure Development Works for Pakistan Air Force Base Bholari||Kashif Aslam & Associates (Pvt.) Ltd.|| • Topographic & Bathymetric Survey of about 8,500 Acres
• Installation of Bench Marks
• Survey including X-Sections of roads, structures, Bridges & Pipe culverts etc.
• Survey of Nullah / Streams
|3.93 Million Rs.|
|9||Topographic Survey Of Hill Torrents In Mianwali District||Associated Consulting Engineers (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore|| • Topographic Survey of 2000 Acre of Hydropower Project at various scales.
• Construction of Different Survey Stations No 30.
• Establishment of Horizontal & Vertical Control of Project Area.
• Cross Section of Nullah’s No 300.
• Structure Inventory
|3.5 Million Rs.|
|10||Topographic/ Bathymetric Survey of LBOD Drains (Pakistan)||THE LOUIS BERGER GROUP, INC|| Job Description
• 20 Cross-Sections along LBOD Spinal Drain, KPOD and DPOD
• 30 Cross Sections along Main, Branch and Sub Drains
• 30 Cross Sections of Structures on LBOD System.
• Topographic Survey Of Spinal, Main Branch & Sub Drains 290 Kms
• Quantity survey and calculation of LBOD spinal drain and branches
|3.04 Million Rs.|
|11||Topographic Survey At Site Of Domeli, Salial & Lehri Small Dams Including Command Areas & Related Irrigation Facilities In Jhelum||PCSIAP Consultants, JV of NDC & EGC In Association With ICS & LI Germany|| Job Description
• Topographic survey of existing Dams / Spillways sites 63 Acres
• Longitudinal profile of existing channels / pipelines 18.81 Km
• Strip Survey of existing irrigation channels / pipelines 162 Acres
• Cross-sections of existing irrigation channels
• Topographic Survey of existing command areas of Salial & Domeli 2,166 Acres
|3 Million Rs.|
|12||Feasibility Study for Redesign of LBOD Stage-1||WAPDA||• Cross sections of 222 miles long existing drains and a canal||2.2 Million Rs.|
|13||Topographic Survey of 3-R Abbasia Canal||Irrigation & Power Deptt. Govt. of Punjab||• Providing Drainage System in the Command Area 500 Square Km of 3-R Abbasia Canal (Liaqatpur)||1.64 Million Rs.|
|14||Lasbela Canal System Project, Karachi||Rehman Habib Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.||• Topographic Survey of Lasbela Canal System Project Length 67km||1.161 Million Rs.|
|15||Check Survey of Irrigation channels under PISP||NESPAK (Pvt.) Ltd||• Checking survey of 1300Km long Irrigation channels||1.00 Million|
|16||Topographic Surveys of Makhi-Farash Link Canal Project, Sindh||Irrigation & Power Deptt. Govt. of Sindh||• Topographic Survey of proposed Canal Strip, 37miles long and 1000ft wide, at 1”:200ft scale.||0.95 Million Rs.|
|17||Topographic Survey Of Bhagsen (5r) Distributary Of Hakra Branch Canal Near Haroonabad||International Water Management Institute (IWMI)|| • Topographic Survey of Bhagsen 5R-Distributary of Hakra Branch Canal.
• Data View/Management Routine using GIS.
• BMs installation at Head Regulator of Distributary and in the premises of IWMI office will be assigned Survey of Pakistan coordinates in addition to elevation on National datum
|0.8 Million Rs.|
|18||Topographic Survey for Design of Water Intake||A.A. Associates, Karachi||• Topographic Survey & Cross sections Survey of Water Intake Area/ Arrangements from LBOD||0.150 Million|